Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, March 31

Alaafin of Oyo's last wife buids house for her mum (photos)

Olori Ola Adeyemi, last wife of the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi just built a house for her mom. She shared the photos on her Instagram page with the caption:

Mummy..... I have always promise to make you happy no matter what... U built a life for me and I build a house for you mum... You went through a lot to gave birth to me... I spent 11months inside ur womb before you gave birth to me...
 I have always prayed to Almighty Allah to grant you longlife to eat d fruit of ur labour... I have always promise to make you proud and happy momma...Now, it is a dream that came to reality... And I thank my Husband HRM OBA LAMIDI OLAYIWOLA ADEYEMI III for been a pillar of support... You are 1 in a Million 😘😘😘#1ofmy2017goalsfulfiled#. #makingmommaproud#
Congratulations Queen Ola and Momma. More pics below:








No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like