Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, December 1

Timi Frank: I congratulate Abdullahi but he should know I’m still APC spokesman

Timi Frank: I congratulate Abdullahi but he should know I’m still APC spokesman

Timi Frank, suspended deputy national publicity secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says he remains the authentic spokesman of the party until the court says otherwise.

Bolaji Abdullahi, a former minister of youth and sports, was elected as the APC spokesman at a mini a mini-convention held at Chelsea Hotel in Abuja.

Abdullahi is replacing Lai Mohammed who was appointed minister of information and culture in 2015.

But in a statement on Thursday, Frank argued that according to the APC constitution, it was only the national convention that could produce a national officer of the party.

“I want to congratulate Bolaji Abdullahi for his nomination but he should  know that this matter is still in court and until the court say otherwise I am still the authentic acting national publicity secretary of APC,” the statement read.

“I will wait patiently for the party leadership to convene a national convention and ratify Bolaji’s nomination as the substantive national publicity Secretary. But until then, I, Timi Frank, remain acting publicity secretary of APC.

“It must be made clear to the plotters of this action that it is only national convention that can produce a national officer according to our party constitution while any other convention like the one north central just held can not do that.

“I will also make it clear that if they go ahead against the court order, that will amount to Contempt of the Court, which I will challenge in the court of law.”


No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like