Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, December 23

They met in their Office elevator now they are getting married! (photos)

Segun and Damilola met at their office elevator
 
This is a sweet story of love. A Couple who met at their office elevator are now set to marry after their love blossomed.
 
Damilola and Segun whose story was shared on social media have become the talk of town. Damilola shared the lovely story how she met with his heartthrob.
 
Damilola wrote: "Segun and I first met in an elevator of my office building. I remember him asking me if I worship in RCCG Acme/the Hub and I said "Yes", with an attitude. He also said he had been seeing me in church, and I just responded with "Ok" and left.

 
"Several months later, I met him again in the same right wing elevator of the office building. This time, a colleague (also present in the elevator) advised me to follow him so could give me a lift home - it turns out we stayed in the same area. 
 
"I asked him and he obliged...the rest, they say, is history. That lift was the beginning of our journey together which has now blossomed into holy matrimony. He's the amazing, God-loving man God blessed me with and I love him to pieces." 
 

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like