Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, December 23

Ex-bread Seller, Olajumoke breaks down in tears as she reflects on how 2016 changed her life (Video)




Olajumoke glowing in a new photo
 
In a new exlusive interview, the popular Lagos-based breadseller turned model, Olajumoke Orisaguna, spoke about her journey in the limelight so far, and revealed further that even though a lot of people promised her things, only two people came through.
 
The model appeared to be beyond grateful due to the roles the two people (TY Bello and Sujimoto) have played in her life transformation.
 
The emotional Olajumoke who also broke down in tears during the interview said: "Ever since all of these started, the major people I have seen are TY Bello and Sujimoto. So the two of them have been taking care of me and the children.

"Anything I need, they do for me. TY Bello is like my mother in Lagos. Sujimoto is like my father in Lagos.

"May God bless them. May God lift them up more than he he already has."
 
The model who has enjoyed ambassadorial position with some top business brands in Nigeria, speaks highly of the likes of Payporte, Stanbic IBTC, Shirley's Bakery and once again, Sujimoto.
 
According to her, these organisations helped her handle some of her financial responsibilities. Especially the school fees of her children.
 
"I am an ambassador for Payporte. I am an ambassador for Shirley's Bakery in Abuja. They have all been nice to me.

"Those who have helped me... Stanbic IBTC paid my children's school fees. Two of my children. Uncle Sujimoto also pays me a salary every month. I do not do anything for them."
 
Watch the video below courtesy of Pulse TV;

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like