Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, December 8

Poverty or Recession? See the Face of the Evil Woman Caught Allegedly Trying to Sell Her 3 Children (Photo)

Poverty or Recession? See the Face of the Evil Woman Caught Allegedly Trying to Sell Her 3 Children (Photo)

The woman, Odinaka Ali and her 3 kids

The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons in Ebonyi State has taken custody of a woman arrested by the police for alleged attempt to sell her three children.

A 25-year-old woman identified as Odinaka Ali, has been arrested by the operatives of Nigerian police for alleged attempt to sell her three children in Enugu State.

While briefing journalists on the rescue of her children in Abakaliki, the Desk Officer of the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons, in Ebonyi State, Florence Onwa, revealed that NAPTIP has taken custody of the woman.

According to Premium Times, the woman from Ezilo in Ishielu Local Government Area of Ebonyi State was said to be living with her husband in Enugu State with her three children until eight months ago when her husband abandoned them to an unknown destination.

According to the NAPTIP Desk Officer, Mrs. Onwa, police arrested the woman following a tip-off by a restaurant attendant she contacted to look for a trafficker who can buy her children as she could no longer take care of them.

“She wanted to sell the baby but it didn’t work. She was so unfortunate because the person she met to assist her sell the baby reported the matter to the police,” said Mrs. Onwa.

However, the suspect denied the allegation saying though she sought financial assistance from the attendant to feed her children and pay her house rent, she never discussed selling them with anybody.

The woman, claimed that her arrest by the police and subsequent handover to the State Ministry of Gender Affairs in Enugu State before being brought to NAPTIP Office in Ebonyi State, was a frame-up.

She said, “My husband is from Amaekpo Ohafia, Abia State. I and my husband had issues before and we later reconciled. We did not have any problem when he abandoned us in April this year.

“When I stayed few weeks I did not see him, I started doing menial jobs with my little children to enable me feed them. I kept doing this till it became so difficult for me to continue it and I decided to return to my village.

“I didn’t want to sell my children at the initial time because I passed through caesarian operation before giving birth to all of them. I met a girl who sells food in a restaurant and narrated my problem to her and she promised to assist me.

“l met the girl before, so she asked me to come to her and wait for a woman who will enter into discussion with me. I waited for the woman and she did not come. I did this three times and I told the girl that I will not come again.

“She persuaded me to continue coming and I changed my heart. Before I could notice it, Policemen stormed the place and started asking me what I was doing there and the whereabouts of the three kids I wanted to sell.

“I told the policemen that I didn’t want to sell my babies because I gave birth to them through operations. The policemen asked me to follow them to their station and I refused.

“They immediately invited a policewoman who came and asked me to follow them to the station, that I should obey before complain and I followed them to the station.

“While in the station, the girl who asked me to come to her said I told her to start looking for who will buy my children.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like