Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, January 30

RMD 'My white beard is just a liberation for me,' veteran actor says

RMD 'My white beard is just a liberation for me,' veteran actor says

Richard Mofe Damijo

When asked if his beards make him feel anyhow lesser or bigger than who he is, he stressed that if his fans love the new look, he's less concerned about what anyone says.

Veteran Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo aka RMD has revealed that his new look which is symbolised by his white beards, 'is a liberation for him.'
The 30 Days in Atlanta actor, who says he is driven by passion for acting, confessed that it was a deliberate act to spot a new personal.

When asked if his beards make him feel anyhow lesser or bigger than who he is, he stressed that if his fans love the new look, he's less concerned about what anyone says.
In his words, 'It’s just a liberation for me. I wanted to spot new personal. In politics, it was a lot more severe. Now, I am back to my first calling where I am not answerable to anybody but myself and my fans. If my fans like my new look, who cares what anybody say?'

Speaking further, “I am constantly working and so, my face must change. I can’t sport this look on another movie set. I will shave my beards if there is need for me to do so."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like