Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, February 11

Why I Slept With My 11-year old daughter, A Father Confesses

 
A 45 year old father of four Abubakar Magaji, a resident of Liman Kagum in Bauchi local government has been arrested for dealing his daughter severally. The accused who was ashamed to lift his head told VM.
 "I engaged in the ugly act because I had a misunderstanding with my wife and she left me. I am ashamed of my self because it was temptation that led me to do it.I divorced her mother and married another wife but unfortunately my wife also left me a month ago so I needed a woman to be with; so that was why I did it. I also have a problem with my sexual libido. It is so terrible that I desire any woman I see, but what stops me from approaching them is that people respect me as a married man. So I felt the only way I could relieve my sexual tension was to sleep with my daughter, since she is so young and had no knowledge about sex.
"It was after I defiled her and I was arrested by the police that I understood the gravity of my offence. I can't imagine that I did this to my own daughter. I regret my actions and I pray that God will forgive me". When VM visited the residence of the suspect at Liman Katagum, a suburb of Bauchi metropolis, a neighbour to Abubakar who did not disclose his name, said that he was shocked to hear that Abubakar was arrested by the police because he defiled his daughter. According to him:
 " I was shocked when I discovered that Mallam Abubakar who I had a lot of respect for will stoop that low and sleep with an 11-year-old child that happens to be his daughter.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like