Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, April 5

Nigerian ladies call out Deeper Life pastor for harassment and stalking them on Facebook (Photos)




A Nigerian lady has taken to Facebook to call out alleged Deeper life pastor who has been stalking and harassing her over her mode of dressing, in the process, the alleged pastor' other victims also told their own bitter tale. 


Chim'amaka Chiawalam wrote:  'I never knew there were many sick people in existence. This man in the person of Emmanuel Makuochukwu from no where started stalking me.now he has proceeded to comment on all my photos i have ever posted on Facebook.



ALL
calling me a harlot in all of them.
I don't even know how to start insulting him.
But please someone should tell him to stop flooding my inbox with insults and fulling my notifications.

As for his spamming, I am made of stronger material than That
Yes i gree Emmanuel makuochukwu I am dressed like a harlot... can i rest now'



As at the time of publishing this post the man is still dropping comments



Someone even said its not his first time




And then the drama started, others started talking




He allegedly threatened a Facebook user, Iwuoha Lynda with death








Dear Emmanuel, weh done sir

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like