Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, April 6

Dear Omolara Ajike, a KFBer has this for you!

Win N10,000 on KemiFilaniBlog
Awww, I have got good news for you dear Omolara Ajike.

 I received this mail a few minutes ago from an anonymous KFBer.



"......Wat's up Kemi. I have been fighting it for a couple of Days now but I feel led in my spirit to always contribute to the KFB family by celebrating the most dedicated reader for the month . I have been following since you stopped your monthly give away and  I noticed that of all the readers, Omolara Ajike has stayed. She drops comments on all posts come rain or shine.....please send me your account number so I can transfer a token of N5, 000 to her.................I will try and do this more often to encourage more participation on the blog..............."


And to our Anonymous Good Samaritan, God bless you real good.

He will fill your life with pleasant surprises and grant you Joy unspeakable in all your endeavors, thankyou so much for letting God use you to be a blessing to the KFB family....your pocket will not run dry in Jesus name!

Oya, Omolara, kindly do the  needful (Kemisolafilani@gmail.com) :).

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like