Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, March 12

KFB Exclusive! My hearts bleeds for Apostle Suleiman Johnson- Leo Mezie wads into the messy drama

Image result for leo mezie and apostle johnson

Notable Nollywood actor, Leo Mezie, who survived an advanced stage of kidney disease late last year due and showered praises on Apostle Suleiman Johnson of Omega Fire Ministries, for his prayers and funds which saw him through the trying times has reacted to the trending messy drama the pastor is facing at the moment.

According to what he told KFB, his heart bleeds for the Apostle over what he is passing through at the moment.
'I have been reading different stories from different medium on apostle Suleiman and one Stephenie Otobo and the different comments. Some people were even saying why will apostle send money to someone he has never met. My heart bleeds because apostle Suleiman never met me before he helped me. I have never heard of him or met him before and immediately he heard my story he verified it and contacted me. This is a man I have never seen or heard of and he sent me 8million to settle my medical bills in UK. He was also constantly checking on me and even sent members of his church in UK to always check up on me ,Pastor Ejiro and Pastor Daniella Williams to mention but a few. Immediately , I returned I went to see him to thank him. So saying why must he send money to someone he hasn't seen doesn't make sense. Note, The apostle Suleiman I know and I've met several times doesn't travel alone he goes with a large entourage any where he goes in the word. Secondly, Apostle Suleiman is so proud of his family and his wife in particular is a sermon in his mouth, thirdly, apostle Suleiman maybe friendly and extremely jovial but will never ever take indecent pictures of himself or with anybody as this Stephenie Otobo is claiming. Fourthly, his generosity and act of giving will not kill him or put him in trouble not one million Stephenie otobos will stop him because it is his call to service. I Leo mezie is a benefactor of it! Finally, I will rather not curse Stephenie Otobo but I will pray for her that the good lord will show her mercy in Jesus name Amen.'', he said.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like