Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, May 7

What Fatherhood Has Changed About Me By Toyin Lawani's Boo

What Fatherhood Has Changed About Me By Toyin Lawani's Boo

Lord Trigg said fatherhood changed a lot about him. Rising pop act and father of one, Kessington Womadi otherwise called Lord Trigg, has said he recorded his happiest moment in life when his son was born.

Widely known as Toyin Lawani's baby daddy, Lord Trigg, currently a 300 level Civil Engineering student of Novena University spoke to NET in a recent interview, saying: 'My happiest moment was the day I found out I had a son. I had just said Happy New year in church at the crossover service and I just got a call that am a father. That's about the most memorable moment for me.'

Speaking on how fatherhood has changed him, he said: 'As far as I could remember, I've always wanted to have a kid at a young age. I want to pull up when am 30 and my boy pulls up beside me and we are cool like that, so yes I've always wanted to have a kid. Being a father has actually made me hasten the paste of my hustle because I know I got responsibilities now, so it motivates me and it's great.'

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like