Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, February 14

M.I Calls Etcetera Out, Says He Is Useless And Should Be Ashamed Of Himself

 
Etcetera has stepped on the wrong toes this time around, when he called artistes who endorse politicians out in his new article. M.I feels Etcetera is pained, because they ones hustled together and they both prayed to be big enough to get politicians contesting to use them for their campaigns. It is just messy; M.I even said his album is the worst ever to be released by any artiste in the Nigerian music industry. Etcetera really bit more than what he can chew this time around. You have to start reading the tweets from down upwards to understand what M.I is saying. I think M.I said too much though, ha! lol.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like