Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, February 12

I Have Never Been A Religious Fanatic And Will Never Be One Says Gen. Buhari

 
The presidential candidate of The All Progressives Congress, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has said he is not a religious fanatic, and will never be one. He said this in a statement made available today to journalists that Nigerians should ignore the opposition who have ran out of looking for excuses to discredit him. He said if he was a fanatic he would have Islamised Nigeria between December 1983 and August 1985 when he ruled the country.
"I would like to solemnly declare that in spite of what our detractors say, I am not a religious fanatic of any sort and I have never been. In all my life, I have never supported extremism of any kind. Indeed, it is very unfortunate and I feel extremely sad that I have to give this type of assurance.

"My background is in the army, and there is no doubt that the military is the most integrated pan-Nigerian institution. And even today, the military is one of the institutions that represents the pride of our nation's possibilities in unity.
"Compatriots from every corner of this country come together, work and live together, entrust their lives to each other and integrate their families. It is a military where many of my dearest friends, from all faiths and parts of the country, lost their lives defending the unity of our nation. That was the military I served in, and in that military it was impossible to be a bigot," he said,
He also noted that his running mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, was not only a lawyer but a senior pastor.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like