Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, August 26

I Lost My Best Friend, Eucharia Anunobi Speaks On Son's Death


Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi in a quick chat with Saturday Beats spoke about the death of her son, Raymond Ekwu, whom she lost to sickle cell anaemia few days ago, saying she has lost her best friend. The actress further went to say;

“Thank you very much for sympathising with me. I am going to miss everything about my son. Now, there would be no one that would call me to say ‘Mummy where are you? You said you would be home by 7:30 and now it is 7:45. You are 15 minutes late.’ That was how close we were and he was
my best friend. I cannot talk much now because I am in the hospital but once I am free, we would talk better,” she said.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like