Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, March 30

Fayose Can't Run Away From His Shadow - Former Ally, Tope Aluko Threatens

Fayose Can't Run Away From His Shadow - Former Ally, Tope Aluko Threatens

Tope Aluko

Embattled former ally of Fayose, Tope Aluko has reiterated that the hands of the law will catch up with the governor following his alleged nefarious activities during the 2014 gubernatorial election in Ekiti.

Embattled Secretary of the Ekiti State Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP), Mr. Tope Aluko, has said that Governor Ayodele Fayose is only running away from his shadows following his recent outbursts and alleged confessions on the rigging of the June 21, 2014 gubernatorial elections in the state.

Aluko had stirred the hornet’s nest when he alleged that Fayose got the sum of $37 million to use the military to rig the said election which returned Fayose as Governor of the state.

Speaking in Ado Ekiti on Wednesday, Aluko who asserted that he remains a member of the PDP and secretary of the party in Ekiti, said: “The APC has been petitioning me and it came as a rude shock to me when the government (Ekiti state government) said that I’m Judas. They are the Judas anyway, because they betrayed me. I am still a member of the Peoples’ Democratic Party.

“It is APC that is petitioning me over this issue I trashed out on Channels Television recently. They petitioned me, and I have stayed 12 days with SSS, five days with police and five days with the the EFCC. So I’m actually on bail from these security operatives.

"During the interrogations, they asked me so many questions and as truthful as I can be, I gave them the answers, because I said I wanted to do restitution and that is what I’ve done. So if Lere is now saying that somebody is a Judas. It is Lere that is the Judas. I know what transpired between me and Lere but I won’t say it here, and Governor Fayose, if he is running away from his shadows that is his problem."

However, Special Assistant to the Ekiti State Governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka has accused Aluko of turning himself into tools in the hands of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like