Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, December 5

Nollywood Star Actress, Yvonne Nelson Suffers Depression

Nollywood Star Actress, Yvonne Nelson Suffers Depression

A birthday is always a day to be happy, but it is not the same with Nollywood cum Ghollywood star actress, Yvonne Nelson.
The leggy former model turned actress recently revealed in a chat that turning 30 may be a remarkable landmark for her as a woman but it is obviously getting her depressed.

In an interview on a special edition of Route919 on Live 91.9 FM, Yvonne disclosed that hitting the 30-year-old mark as a woman can be quite depressing.
“I’m blessed to be 30 years but I feel depressed. I actually called my mom and said oh my God I am 30 years. As a woman, it was depressing for me,” she said.

Depression may not be a trending medical issue in this part of the world, but if this is in any way serious, we do hope that Yvonne will get the necessary therapy.
Some people are speculating that maybe the single status of the actress was the cause of her state of depression.
The Ghanaian actress was once in a relationship with Nigeria pop singer, Iyanya. The duo dated for a while and while their relationship lasted, Iyanya dedicated a track, Your Waist, to her in 2012.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like