Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, November 29

Newly-wed Ubi Franklin speaks on his marriage to Lilian Esoro

Newly-wed Ubi Franklin speaks on his marriage to Lilian Esoro

Sunday, November 1, 2015, was a memorable day in the lives of two of entertainment's most desirable as Lilian Esoro and Ubi Franklin tied the knot in grand style.

ENCOMIUM Weekly caught up with the new husband and he spoke with them on his marriage… see excerpts below:

Lilian Esoro Ubi Franklin White Wedding

Congratulations on your marriage, how does it feel being married?
It just keeps you a little bit in check, you have to check with your spouse before you make any move you want to. It's the same thing, just that I'm more cautious.

What changes have you had to make since you got married?
That's private, can't tell you that!

What was the wedding day like for you?
I thought it was going to be something different, but the day came and passed. The important thing is how I deal with the marriage in the house, that's what matters.

What kind of man would you be in your marriage?
I don't want to be someone else, I'm just going to be myself. I'll try to make sure I have the best and the most amazing marriage ever in the world.

As a celebrity, there'll be media spotlight every now and then, how will you shield your family from all that?
If I decide to shut anything out, I will. I let you see what I want you to. It's up to me.

What was the attraction to your wife, Lilian?
You are not married yet, right? When you meet the girl you are going to marry, you'll know.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like