Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, September 16

I'd forgotten what winning felt like - Mourinho

I'd forgotten what winning felt like - Mourinho

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho joked that he had forgotten what winning felt like after watching the Blues cruise to a 4-0 Champions League win over Maccabi Tel Aviv at Stamford Bridge.

The Premier League champions went into the clash having tasted victory just once this season, against West Brom at the Hawthorns, and having lost their last two games in a row.

Eden Hazard missed an early penalty for the Blues but goals from Willian, Oscar, Diego Costa and Cesc Fabregas gave a much-changed Chelsea side a morale-boosting victory.

"I forgot the feeling, for so long we don't win a game, so good, it's a good feeling," Mourinho told reporters.

"The penalty we missed, I think, was a big test for us because when everything goes against you, red cards, penalties, decision, luck, injuries, and you start a game you have to win and after five minutes you miss a penalty I think it's a great test of the team's character.

"I think it was good we had an extra negative so I'm happy with the performance and the result."

Chelsea now turn their attentions to Arsenal who they welcome to Stamford Bridge on Saturday and Mourinho feels victory was vital ahead of taking on the Gunners.

"I can imagine waking up tomorrow after a defeat, to train at Cobham after a defeat, two days before a derby against Arsenal, I can imagine how difficult it would be for everyone after a defeat so the victory is very important," he added.

"In the last two seasons we didn't start well at home - against Basel and Schalke - we put ourselves in a position where we have to go away and win points. In this moment, these three points, give us a good situation."

Defeats for Arsenal, Manchester United and City mean Chelsea are the only English team to taste victory in the Champions League so far this season but Mourinho says that does not make him happy.

"No I think it's sad, I think it's bad. I'm not happy with that. I want City, United, Arsenal to lose in the Premier League, I don't want them to lose in the Champions League," he explained.

"Season after season it's difficult for English teams to be successful, when you can make 12 points and you make only three it's bad news for the English game."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like