Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, June 10

"Of Course I Still Love Her But," Chris Brown Opens Up On Karrueche

Chris Brown has opened up after his 'humiliating' run in with Karrueche last week. The star who was on Ryan Seacrest's radio show, On Air With Ryan Seacrest, said about his breakup
"I'm going to be honest and be a man about it and just take it one day at a time," I can't promise anything and I can't jump over the moon, but it takes time for all wounds [to heal]. I take full responsibility for my actions and things that I've done in the past. I feel like it's just a time thing. "Continuing, he said "I'm not a hateful person," "Of course I still love her, but mentally right now, I think everything takes time. I just need to focus on being the best father I can be.
 On his daughter, he said:
 "There comes a time when people kind of have to grow up and become more of an adult and take on different responsibilities," he continued "I think this was just a blessing in disguise with my daughter because I get a chance to look at her and teach her the right path and also be a father in my daughter's life." he revealed.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like