Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, April 7

I want to f**k Barack Obama Says Azealia Banks

Azealia Banks and US President Barack Obama

Azealia Banks has admitted she finds Barack Obama very attractive. 23-year old rapper, Azealia Banks has admitted she finds happily-married US President, Barack Obama very attractive and would love to get intimate with him.

The 'Chasing Time' hitmaker told Billboard magazine: 'He's so fine. Those big-a** white teeth and ears hanging off his head? I'm like, 'Oh my god, I want to f**k the president.' '

The outspoken star also revealed she is very attracted to smart, strong men.

She told Billboard magazine: 'I love security guards. They're these big meathead bald white guys with blue eyes. I want a really smart man, who has a lot of silly jokes and stuff. I have to tone it down if I want to get that.'

The singer previously suggested men and women are frightened of her because of her aggressive past.

She explained: 'Most women are scared of me. People have always been scared of me. I punched my teacher in the face one time when I was in preschool. We were playing house, and the lady was like, 'I'm a monster! I'm gonna eat your family!' I punched her right in the eye.'

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like