Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, April 14

Comedian Akpororo Apologises For Rape Joke

 
 
AY's comedy show on Easter Sunday has gone but its ripples continue to this day. One trending topic from the show is fast-rising comedian Akpororo's joke which many termed very inappropriate and offensive.
The comedian said:
"I was travelling in a bus and saw a girl in the same bus. I was trying to ask her out but she didn't agree. Soon, armed robbers stopped the bus, collected all our valuables and asked me to strip. Then they pointed a gun at the girl and asked her to strip too. Then they ordered me to have sex with her from behind at gun point. At the end, I enjoyed it so much that I started saying thank you to the armed robbers."
Some people have condemned the joke on Twitter and called for jokes like that to be stopped! The comedian has apologised for the joke.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like