Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, May 10

Photo: Nigerian transgender Miss Sahhara flashes her bare boobs, shares secret of her shapely figure


Nigerian transgender Miss Sahhara revealed that the secret to her shapely figure is cosset training.
Posting a photo which shows her bare boobs and waist snatched in corset, the Benue State-born beauty queen wrote:

#CossetTraining I sleep in my #corset every other day, some days without corset in other for my body to heal from the bruises.... This is the secret of my shape & #waistline.... I do this with #cardio #walking , #stairsworkout 3 times a week in the building I live in, 1000 calories food consumption #mealplan a day....... #NoPainNoGain

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like