Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, May 12

Here's FBI Director James Comey's farewell letter after Donald Trump sacked him

 
Former FBI Director James Comey, who was fired Tuesday by President Donald Trump sent a letter to selected FBI staff, friends and agents. Below is the text of that letter;

To all: 
I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI Director for any reason, or for no reason at all. I'm not going to spend time on the decision or the way it was executed. I hope you won't either. It is done, and I will be fine, although I will miss you and the mission deeply. I have said to you before that, in times of turbulence, the American people should see the FBI as a rock of competence, honesty, and independence. 

What makes leaving the FBI hard is the nature and quality of its people, who together make it that rock for America. It is very hard to leave a group of people who are committed only to doing the right thing. 

My hope is that you will continue to live our values and the mission of protecting the American people and upholding the Constitution. If you do that, you too will be sad when you leave, and the American people will be safer. Working with you has been one of the great joys of my life. Thank you for that gift. 
Jim Comey

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like