Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, May 9

Aww!!! Banky W Encouraged Toolz To Announce Pregnancy News


You see, this Banky W’s heart is too large o. He didn’t mind knowing it was even his day and any other news might still part of their (himself and Adesua) shine, but he just wanted Toolz and hubby (his own best friend) to have something special to share that day too, so he encouraged them to make the announcement. How do I know? Na even Toolz talk am. Her words below…

'So on Saturday morning I was trying to figure out how to hide my bump with L'osban when
@bankywellington says 'Why not just announce it today?...you can just post a pic of both of you saying #TreeADem. I'm like during your intro, won't that be much?
Anyhow much later I walk into the venue and 2 people looked me up and down and said congratulations - operation hide-the-bump failed.乘乘,' she posted.

#BankywGivingLifeANewMeaning… I Shine… You Shine

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like