Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, March 30

Popular Female gospel singer, Matlakala Ramathoka, is dead




Matlakala Ramathoka
 
Matlakala Ramathoka, a South African gospel singer of the Masole a Tumelo and the Comforters groups, has passed on at the age of 43.
 
The singer died reportedly after complaining of chest pains at Akasia Private Hospital, north of Tshwane, on Sunday.
 
The singer from Mathibestad, in North West, was well-known for songs such as Kgalemela Lefatshe and Dintwa Ditekising.
 
Before her untimely death, she had finished recording an album titled Emanuel, which was released on Friday, reports Daily Sun.
 
Her friend and fellow gospel musician, Winnie Mashaba, took to Instagram to share a touching message about her late friend.

“Yesterday when I received another sad news that someone I always respected Sesi Selinah Matlakala Ramathoka is no longer with us, then I made the following choices;

“I chose to live my life to the fullest without any regrets.

“I chose to forgive, forget and appreciate every little / big opportunity that comes my way.

“I chose to stay as a humble lady who can fit in to every level.

“I chose to give support where it is possible.

“I chose to be happy, bubbly , jolly etc

“I chose The Spirit of Ubuntu. I chose to love without expecting anything in return

“I chose humbleness and respect,” she wrote on Instagram.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like