Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, March 31

Comedian arrested for using a police uniform to shoot comedy skit, pays N200, 000 for release


Comedian Adiri Daniel has demanded for justice after he was arrested and locked for an alleged “Impersonation”. The comedian revealed that he was on his way to shoot a comedy skit video with his signature Police Uniform in his bag when the officers arrested him.

He was accused of impersonation the officer of the law and was locked up at Igando Police Station. He claims the DPO demanded for N500,000 before he could be release.. But it was of course beaten down to N200,000.
In his words:
I was arrested in lagos with a costume police uniform inside my costume bag on my way to a location where we are shooting a comedy skit and i was locked in a jail at igando police station lagos state for two days and they accused me of “impersonation” and the DPO demanded for 500k naira and I end up paying 200k for my release please I want JUSTICE

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like