Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, September 16

‘I could buy an ass like your wife did - Wendy Williams blast TI for shaming her surgically enhanced body


Talk show host, Wendy Williams has clapped back at rapper T.I for throwing a subliminal jab at her surgically enhanced body.
Last week, the rapper took to Instagram to shame the 53-year-old host by posting photos of her in a black bikini, which shows her surgically enhanced assets.
He wrote: Ok now as much shit as this sister talk about people... (Myself included) I know what y'all
expect. But I'm not gon do the obvious & fye her ass up. NOPE!!! I'm gon be respectful because regardless of her flaws she's still a independent black business woman that's had to fight her way through life to get where she is. JUST LIKE THE PEOPLE SHE JUDGES DAILY!!! But I'm gon try something new & different this time. Let's see if the power of mercy moves her heart to not be so malicious & vindictive in the future when she's speaking on the lives of other strangers when they're going through their own PERSONAL tough times. That's my approach... let's see. ?

 

Reacting to his rant, she told the New York Daily News in an interview:
“I was just in Barbados with my husband on vacation. The paparazzi caught me. T.I. referenced my lack of behind,” she said.
“I wanted to say ‘I could buy one like your wife and so many people have done,’” Williams added. “I could buy one any day. It’s flat.”
Just so you know, T.I's  wife, Tameka “Tinya” Harris” has been honest about getting butt enhancements during an appearance on the Wendy Williams Show, where she also opened about the drama between her, T.I and his side chick Berniece Burgos.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like