Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, May 3

Mercy Aigbe Might Push Me To Talk If She Keeps Smearing My Name - Husband


Mercy Aigbe's husband, Lanre Gentry has said the actress might push him to talk if she keeps smearing her name. Lanre claims he took what a lot of men wouldn't take from Mercy in their seven years of marriage. While speaking to BON, he said;

 “Would she have been in my house for 7 years if I beat her? I don’t know why she pulled such a picture stunt but I know the person that rented the house for her and the pictures and all are just stunts
to paint me bad and gain sympathy.

“You know where Mercy was before I married her and in 7 years, I think I have tried but she has other ideas and most of the things that I take from her, most men wouldn’t take it and I hope she won’t allow me to talk if she keeps smearing my name.

“I am trying to be calm because I don’t want to use my hand to destroy what I help created,” he told BON.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like