Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, August 5

What Hon Yakubu Dogara said after meeting with Buhari

What Hon Yakubu Dogara said after meeting with Buhari

Yakubu Dogara

Speaker of the House of representatives, Yakubu Dogara addressed state house correspondents after his meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari.

Read Transcript of Dogara's interview after the meeting:

Journalists: Was the issue of alleged budget padding discussed?

Dogara: What is budget padding?

Journalists: The language emanated from your chambers?

Dogara: I don't know, educate me. I am a lawyer and the speaker, and I have never heard of the word padding, what does padding mean?

Journalists: Your former chairman of appropriation is saying you padded the budget

Dogara: Ask him, he who alleges must prove, that's the law in Nigeria

Journalists: Are you not going to defend yourself?

Dogara: Am I before a court?

Journalists: There are people saying you should reconvene the House before September resumption time and step aside for thorough investigations?

Dogara: We have rules and regulations. This is not a mock institution, we operate by rules and we will follow the rules.

Journalists: Will you resign?

Dogara: Resign for what? For what?

Journalists: For the allegation.

Dogara: What is the allegation?

Journalists: That you and some members of the leadership padded the budget?

Dogara: What is padding? You haven't told me, ask Jibrin what is padding. For me, I studied Law, and I have been in the legislature and all this period, I have never heard of the word padding being an offence under any law.

If I don't know, you are the media, research the law and let me know

Journalists: Are you worried?

Dogara: Worried for what? Worried over nothing. Why should I be worried? As far as I am concerned, I am not worried over anything.

Journalists: Will there be sanctions for Jibrin?

Dogara: I am not the chairman of ethics committee of the House, so, I wouldn't know, and I don't know what padding means.


No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like