Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, June 17

I want Super Eagles job, I will never be an assistant coach – Yusuf

I want Super Eagles job, I will never be an assistant coach – Yusuf

Salisu Yusuf

Interim coach of the Super Eagles, Salisu Yusuf, has made it clear that he has paid his dues and deserves to be handed the job on a permanent basis.

The former El-Kanemi and Ranchers Bees midfielder, has assisted Stephen Keshi, Sunday Oliseh and Samson Siasia in the last one year and insists he is done being an assistant coach.

“I am through with assisting any coach because I believe I can do the job now after assisting Keshi, Oliseh and Siasia,” the 54-year-old said.


“I have a good idea of the country’s players both at home and abroad and I believe with a group of willing experienced players and youngsters we can go on to qualify for the 2018 World Cup.”

This comes after the vice-president of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Barrister Seyi Akinwumi, admitted that Yusuf could get the role on a permanent basis.

“Salisu Yusuf is sure of getting the (Eagles) job ahead of any other person,” Akinwunmi was quoted as saying at a forum organised by the Sports Writers Association of Nigeria (SWAN) in Ibadan over the weekend.

“He is good coach and has a bright future with the Super Eagles.


“He is a level-headed coach and he is the kind of coach who could lead the Super Eagles to success in the nearest future.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like