Thursday, May 5

Chaos as Pastor, Wife and Daughter Die After Eating Banana...See Shocking Details

Chaos as Pastor, Wife and Daughter Die After Eating Banana...See Shocking Details

A pastor and all but one of his family members have met a really tragic end after they ate banana in their home.

The entire congregation and leadership of Reigning Power Ministry in Koforidua have been hit by a tragedy as one of their pastors, Pastor Seth Offei (38) and wife, Rose (30) and their four year-old daughter have allegedly died after eating banana in South Africa.

However, their three-year-old son survived the suspected food poisoning and is said to be responding to treatment.

According to Daily Heritage, a family source in Koforidua indicated that a resident at Village Green Complex street of Impala in South Africa made a report to the South Africa Police after he peeped through a window of his colleague’s house and saw the bodies of Seth Offei and his wife, Rose and Roseth, the daughter lying lifeless after smelling bad stench from their room.

The family source said the 3-year-old Seth Offei was the only survivor in the tragic incident.

Checks with close friends of the family in South Africa revealed that the survived son told police that they ate banana and “mommy did not wake up.”

Pastor Offei before his death was the South Africa head pastor of Reigning Power Ministry which has its headquarters in Koforidua.

A Journalist based in South Africa narrating the incident said "On Saturday, Offei was apparently contacted by another pastor to do a church service on Sunday. However Offei never arrived at church that morning and his cell phone was switched off.

“On Monday morning,  Offei was supposed to be picked up by his work colleague. When the colleague arrived at Offei’s house he noticed that Offei’s light blue Chevrolet Cruze was parked in the open garage.”

He then proceeded to the front door where he knocked, but there was no answer. By Tuesday morning, Offei was still not responding to phone calls. Once again the colleague drove to Offei’s house, the car was still parked in the garage and when he knocked on the door no one answered, once again he left the house.

On Wednesday morning the colleague knew that this was not normal for Offei and he returned to the house and first thing that he noticed was the car was still at the same spot and knocked on the door, but no one answered.

He then walked around the house to see if he could see anything through the windows. The curtains in the house were not closed. When he got to the main bedroom window he noticed Offei on the ground and Rose lying on the other side of the bed.

“When the police arrived on the scene, they immediately started looking for a way to get in to get to the people in the bedroom. When the policeman got to the back door, it was unlocked so he opened it and saw the little boy standing there, shivering.”

Information gathered indicated that the Pastor and the family might have died from food poisoning based on the outcome of interrogation from their only surviving son. No arrest has been made, but the Police are investigating the matter.

The bodies have since been deposited at the Morgue pending autopsy.

Daily Heritage reports that some of the family members in Koforidua have been sent to South Africa to witness postmortem by the Police and fly their bodies back to Ghana for burial.

No comments :

Trending News

Other News That You May Like