Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, November 9

Transfer News: Ronaldo Reveals He Could Join Gerrard, Lampard In The MLS


Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed he is thinking of a move to America's MLS if he leaves Real Madrid.

The 30 year old has been linked with a return to Manchester United and PSG but the Portuguese says the thought of playing and living in the USA excites him.

He told FHM magazine: "I am not closing the door on any league anywhere in the world. I'm definitely thinking about playing in the USA for a year. I've always said living and playing there is a possibility."

The three time world player of the year spoke glowingly of his time with Manchester United. He hailed his former manager Sir Alex Ferguson and ex-teammates.

He said: "There I was treated in the same way as a son is treated by a father. I had some incredible moments. I'm still in touch with [Rio] Ferdinand, Nani, Anderson, [Nemanja] Vidic, [Patrice] Evra… and with [Ryan] Giggs, who is now the assistant manager. I have some amazing memories."

Speaking on the fans in the premier league, Ronaldo said: "They are incredible. For me, they are some of the best in the world. They are polite, they respect you, they motivate you and they cheer you on. I love them."

In a related development, Ronaldo has named five players who are potential Ballon D'or winners after himself and Lionel Messi based on current potential.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like