Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, July 11

My Last Relationship Ended Two Years Ago, But I’m Too Busy To Date Now Says DJ Cuppy

My Last Relationship Ended Two Years Ago, But I'm Too Busy To Date Now Says DJ Cuppy

Billionaire Femi Otedola's daughter, DJ Cuppy has said she is not in any relationship and the last relationship she had ended two years ago. The Dj also emphasised that the last thing she wants to do now is get into a relationship because she is very busy with her Cuppy brand. She also spoke on the rumours making the rounds that she is in a relationship with Asa Asika, saying he is only a friend and they have known each other for the past 10 years.

Hear her; "My last relationship ended two years ago. I believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well and in order to achieve a lot with my Cuppy brand, I have to put 101 per cent into it. I don't have a lover and with my tour coming up, I don't have time to get into anything serious. Maybe I would find someone around Africa," she said. Continue;

On dating Asa Asika she said;

"Asa and I have known each other for about 10 years even before I became a DJ. He is such an inspirational person, if you look at his story and the way he rose in the industry. I would not be able to do this tour without him. He is a manager that knows his onions and he is very ambitious. When I was putting my team together, I considered a lot of people but I believe in this generation. Asa and I are alike because we are both fighters. Working together can be a good or bad thing but what I know is that we would put together a great show. I think it is fantastic to have a friend on board. We are not dating and we have never dated each other before," she told Saturday Beats.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like