Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, November 17

IMSU Student Arrested for Arranging Her Own Kidnap in Order to Extort N6m From Her Parents (Photo)

IMSU Student Arrested for Arranging Her Own Kidnap in Order to Extort N6m From Her Parents (Photo)

Chinwendu paraded with other criminals in Rivers state

A female student of IMSU tried to punish her allegedly stingy and rich parents by extorting money from them after she planned her own kidnap.

The Rivers State police command has paraded a female student of Imo State University for allegedly arranging her kidnap, to extort money from her family.

According to The Nation, the suspect, who gave her name to the police as Chinwendu Udensi, however, had lied that her name is Miss Jennet Okoro. The girl who said she's from Imo State was paraded with the three men that perfected the plan.

While speaking, the Rivers State Police Commissioner Francis Odesanya said Miss Udensi plotted her kidnap and demanded N6 million ransom from her parents.

However, she was exposed after she sent one of her accomplices to pick the ransom on Obiri Ikerre flyover at Obio/Akpor.

Odesanya said: “On November 6 about 4pm, Chinwendu Udensi, a female student of Imo State University, was kidnapped by gunmen in Imo State.

“The kidnappers called and demanded N6million ransom.  Men of the Inspector-General of Police (IGP) Monitoring Unit led by Ben Igweh set a bait for them and as they went to pick the money on Obiri Ikwerre flyover in company of the victim, they were arrested.

“It was later discovered that the victim connived with them and arranged her kidnap to extort money from her parents.”

While confessing, the suspect said she was pushed into the act because of her wealthy but stingy father's refusal to give her money.
Her words: “Nothing much happened. I wanted to collect money from my family, so I faked my kidnap. I did it to continue my schooling.”

Asked if her parents did not take care of her, she answered in the affirmative.

Regretting her action, Chinwendu said: “I’m not happy about my present condition because I never thought it will be like this.

“I sincerely apologise to my family for the trauma I might  have caused them in a bid to extort money from them for my project and other requirements. To my friends out there, my advice is that they should not involve themselves in such a crime.”

She was also paraded with a suspected killer of a Divisional Police Officer (DPO) in Port Harcourt.

The suspect, Jon Ihejekwu, a dealer in Almaco doors and windows, said his gang killed the police officer for attempting to prevent them from escaping with a stolen vehicle.

The police boss said 25 suspected kidnappers have been arraigned.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like