Male Enhancement Supplement

Thursday, June 8

Khloe Kardashian Panics She Might Never Be A Mother


Khloe Kardashian feared she couldn't get pregnant after a visit to the fertility doctor. The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star who is currently dating basketball star Tristan Thompson had an ultrasound while at the doctors, which revealed she has fewer follicles, which hold eggs, than other women her age.

In a clip from the family's E! reality show, Dr. Huang told Khloe: 'What we're looking at is [if] there's nothing that's going to get in the way of a healthy pregnancy. These are follicles, these hold eggs, so this is just giving you an idea of how young your ovaries are. There are fewer follicles than I
anticipate for a normal 32-year-old.'

Alarmed, she replied: 'Shut the f*** up! This is definitely not at all how I thought this appointment was going to go. What if I can't get pregnant?' It comes after she revealed in another teaser she would love to get married and have children with Tristan.

She said: 'Yes I would [accept his proposal] ... I have never been in this type of love ... I would love to have a family. We’ve talked about it.

'He [already] is a father, and I know for a fact that he would be an impeccable father. I definitely want to be a mom. But I don’t put the pressure on it. It’s not like, the clock is ticking. I feel in my soul it will happen.'




No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like