Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, May 31

Jim Iyke & Sister In Style BATTLE [Photos]


May we say we love the love they share? Despite being adults and having their differences their love is still so much on point! So Jim and his younger sister have been in a style battle. His sister thinks she is more stylish than him. Jim however says that must exist in a dream land. Long story short, he admitted she is stylish too, but told her, if you think you are stylish then I am STYLE itself. Lol. He later reminded her how he rocked shorts on a red carpet which many including the media said was
fashion suicide, and a month after that, Kanye West, Pharrel copied his style! What he wrote;

Goofing around after office hours.
Sis: Selfie! Get behind me dude. Lemme show u how's done. They think your style is supreme. I am far more Stylish!
Me: Oh really!!
Sis: Yes o! You're lucky I'm not on IG. You dey learn where I dey!!
Me: you forget I'm same Naija boy that rocked a self designed white double breast on shorts in a formal event. The whole media and even fans deemed it a fashion suicide. I named it the future of red carpet. A month later Pharrel, Kanye and yours truly all in shorts, on red carpets, were proclaimed in Essence magazine as the future of fashion. You're stylish dear sis. I respect that. I AM STYLE!! #DropsMic #TakeThat #MoonWalkBackToTheOffice #WeBeClowningErrday #Lol #Fam #StylePiper #GladysKidsChronicles 🤣🤣😎

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like