Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, October 23

Davido: "I Did Osinachi To Reply My Baby Mama's Family, I Don't Have Favourite Son"


Nigerian singer, Davido, has opened up on his life, career and what determines him jumping on a track in a recent chat with Ukrainian TV personality, Magdaline Nonkwia, during his Europe tour in Ukraine.

The interview titled “Moments with Madyln” was an interesting one in which Davido revealed certain things about his career and his recent hit singles, ‘Fall’ and ‘IF’..

He also talked about the inspiration behind his verse on Humblesmith’s ‘Osinachi’ remix.

      

He said;

"Growing up I didn't always sing, but I knew I would end up in the entertainment industry as I just loved parties, I loved watching artistes on TVs and I was always involved in school plays and more"

When asked when he discovered he could sing, he said;

"It isn't really about knowing how to sing, knowing how to sing and knowing how to make music are two different things, I know how to make music more than signing, I started as a producer, for me producing for other people and composing, one day my guy just said try it yourself and it was a hit"

He then went further blasting bloggers and social media haters as well as revealing that he likes them.


No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like