Male Enhancement Supplement

Wednesday, September 13

We Hope She Wont Regret It! Ex-Towie Star To Quit Career For Rio Ferdinand & Kids


Former Towie star Kate Wright has revealed she is quitting the limelight to focus on her boyfriend Rio Ferdinand and his three children.

Speaking for the first time about their widely-discussed relationship, she told The Sun: 'I’m taking a step back from the public eye, I want to keep my life private as I lived my previous relationship on TOWIE, my priority right now is Rio and the family.'

The pair have gone from strength to strength since going public with their romance earlier this summer. Just weeks ago they shared their first snaps to social media, having remained relatively
elusive about their blossoming romance. Recall Rio lost his wife in 2015. We just hope it pays at the long run for her.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like