Male Enhancement Supplement

Friday, September 15

UK Terror Attack Victim Shows Shocking Injuries


A victim of this morning's suspected terror attack on a south London tube train has posted shocking photos of his injuries.

Peter Crowley says he was on the District Line underground train when a "fireball" raged through the carriage.

Photos show his red and burnt scalp and singed hair after a container "exploded" on the packed
commuter train.

He told the BBC: "I heard a large bang from the doors on the other side of the tube train and then this fireball above my head has come and singed all my hair. I have got burn marks to the top of my head. Everyone just ran off the train. It was quite scary." More photos...



No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like