Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, September 16

Mel B Dances Around In Pink Lace Underwear As She Ignores Divorce Drama


Mel Pepper! Pepper dem chic! Lol. A giddy Mel B has shared a video of herself dancing around in nothing but her underwear.

Despite her ongoing divorce drama, the 42-year-old Spice Girl was clearly in a good mood after her fellow America's Got Talent judge Heidi Klum gifted her a selection of lingerie from her own collection.

Mel showed off her slim frame in the bright pink lace bra and matching pink french knickers.

"Omg I'm speechless my partner in crime @heidiklum sent me all these colourful beautiful
pieces,wowza yipppeeee,now I just can't stop trying on your entire collect girl.

"It makes me feel soooo happy inside,ahhhhh so I wanna say thank you thank you for that my lovely it's made my day. Just what I needed!!"

She added a number of hashtags including '#outwiththeoldinwiththenew'.

See why i call her Mel Pepper? Lol, Pepper them!

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like