Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, September 23

A Lot Of African Artistes Started Coming To London After I Had My Concert There - Mr Eazi


It's either Mr Eazi is drinking too much lately, or he is just doing this on purpose. First it was his Ghana-Naija tune, he claimed he started it, then the Jollof, then now London? Lol.

Mr Eazi in a new interview with MTV Base, says it was after he had his London concert, that African
artitses satrted finding their way there for concerts. He said;

I felt like ever since I came and did quite a lot in  London, a lot of African artists have started coming to London.It's like London is the Afrobeat 101.

So I just feel like anyone can come and do a concert and it's shown I'm happy and a lot of artists have been able to come and do concerts but I personally feel like Afrobeats is what it is right now,it's a wave."

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like