Male Enhancement Supplement

Tuesday, August 1

Update On The Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market


On Saturday a photo of Peace, a young girl with multi coloured eye balls became a trending topic.

But shockingly, the photographer in her intentions to do a proper photo shoot for Peace went back to Mile 12 market but she was taken by heavy surprise by Mile 12 marketing women. The market women started calling her names and almost tagged her a kidnapper saying the girl is too young to be that exposed.

Read below as she narrates her experience:

I can't believe how ignorant and envious people can be... I went to meet peace where her mum sells Ugwu and I was almost eaten raw by the Ugwu sellers there... I was so disoriented!

Peace' Mum didn't complain, I already spoke with her Dad and he was grateful but these women couldn't hide their jealousy, they made a scene and almost tagged me a kidnapper...people started gathering.

The envious Ugwu women said they saw her pictures everywhere on the internet that she was too young, I asked them if she was too young to be successful?

These women were trying to convince her mum not to allow me take her to the studio for professional photos. They even blamed her for allowing me to take the pictures in the first place.

That's when it became so obvious that it was jealousy! she said

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like