Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, August 20

There Is So Much Pretence In The Music Industry - Burna Boy


Burna Boy has been seen as someone with a brash personality and he has had spats with a couple of people in the industry. Speaking with Sunday Scoop, the singer denied that and said he is largely misunderstood. “I am someone who calls a spade a spade. I say it as I see it, and I don’t like to sugarcoat things. I believe in being real and I don’t have time for industry politics. There is a lot of fakeness in the industry; people say one thing, yet they mean another. For me, I wouldn’t say anything behind your back. I would say whatever I want to say right to your face, and that’s the end. I believe in expressing myself immediately and after that, it’s over; I move on. But in this industry, if
you speak the truth, you begin to look like the odd one out and that’s not cool. That’s why I don’t have lots of friends in the industry because I like to keep to myself.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like