Male Enhancement Supplement

Monday, August 7

R.Kelly Comes For TMZ Over Concert Report


R. Kelly has denied canceled upcoming concerts scheduled as part of his After Party tour just weeks after doing the same over allegations of running a sex cult.

The 50-year-old singer took to Instagram to share a short video to refute TMZ's Monday report that he had scuttled two shows in Louisiana, one in Dallas and another in Los Angeles.

In the short clip he says: 'Yo what's up Mt. Pleasant, Michigan it's your boy Kells and I just want y'all to know that I'm five minutes away from your city, I'm ready to do my thing and I want to thank all of
the fans for coming out and supporting me so I will be there.

'And I want everyone around the world to know; ain't no tours cancelled man. Alright, despite what you hear, don't believe the hype, I haven't cancelled not one show. Alright I'm ready to get it in tonight. I'll see y'all in a few minutes, I love y'all. Peace.

Sources had told TMZ at the time that the concerts were canceled due to poor ticket sales.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like