Wednesday, August 2

Photo: Family of four including a baby die after inhaling generator fumes in Kogi


A man identified as Mr Ayodele Segun, his wife and two children died after inhaling the fumes from their generator at their home in the Obajana area of the state, last Friday, July 28th.  The man had kept their generator in their toilet for security reasons and had gone to bed with his family.
Neighbors woke up the next morning and did not see any member of the family leave their apartment. On inquiry, they found the lifeless bodies in their room. Thier remains have been taken to the state
morgue.

No comments :

Trending News

Other News That You May Like