Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, August 13

People think I’m always under pressure but I sleep very well- EFCC acting chairman, Ibrahim Magu, says


Acting chairman of EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, says contrary to popular opinion, he is not under any pressure regarding his work. According to him, he sleeps very well. Magu said this in a new interview with Daily Trust.
“The moment you are given an assignment, you concentrate, you go all the way without expecting anybody to appreciate what you are doing. But as long as you are convinced that what you are doing is right, you move forward. It hasn’t affected me. There is no mental pressure. People think I’m
always under pressure, but I sleep very well.” he said
Magu is yet to be confirmed by the senate.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like