Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, August 13

Mercy Johnson Brags About Husband In New Interview, Says He Is A Saint


In a new interview with Nigerian Tribune, Nollywood actress and mom of three Mercy Johnson talks about how crazy she is over her husband and called him a saint. She also spoke about him being her mentor in the last four years.

Starting out, what drew him to you?

My husband is a saint. Everything. My husband is not someone you interact with, with your body. He is someone you commune with, with your soul. You just love his soul. He is everything bottled in one person. I don’t know how to explain him. My husband is the closest thing after God’s existence. I am
not saying he is perfect, but l love that man too much [Sings]. Sometimes I can’t explain him.

Do you have mentors in the movie industry?

I used to have mentors, but for some time now it has been my husband. He has the best things to say about everything. I am always awed by the way he reasons. He has certain perception of life that intrigues me. For like four years now, he has been my mentor.  He makes me see things right. And we all need a person who makes us see the best in everything. So, yea, my husband is my mentor.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like