Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, August 12

I’m No Longer Bitter At Wizkid - Samklef


A while back, it was in the news that music producer, Samklef, was bitter at Wizkid because he refused to acknowledge the part he (Samklef) played in his life.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, Samklef, who is also a singer,  said he is no longer bitter at Wizkid but added that it was impossible for Wizkid to write his story without mentioning his name.

He said, “I am part of Wizkid’s history whether he likes it or not and he cannot write his story without mentioning my name. I have always respected Wizkid’s hustle from day one. He has a strong
will. So far so good, we have settled the misunderstanding between us in 2015 after one of my trips from America. We are all busy now, so I am no longer worried about whatever people say because at the end of the day, we all have our journey in life and success is the most important thing. I am no longer bitter at Wizkid, the past is gone.”

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like