Male Enhancement Supplement

Sunday, August 13

I Don’t Have Cancer, Jodie Clears The Air


Singer J’odie has cleared the air on her health status saying she does not have cancer and only decided to go on a low haircut. Shortly after the singer changed her looks, there were rumours she’s battling an ailment with some saying it is cancer, but the singer has finally spoken out on it saying, it’s not related to any ailment, but simply her new style. She spoke to showtime saying;

''Do I look like I had this lovely hair cut for health reasons? There’s no mysterious reason embedded somewhere. Yes, a woman’s hair is said to be her pride, but sometimes we take decisions not out of influence; I honestly felt like it, so I did and I’m glad I did. It’s very easy to manage and it involves
less time to manage; it has its own peculiar beauty too. Combining it with no makeup and certain adornments give me a regal feel and I love it; my heavenly father na royalty, so I be King pikin.''

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like