Male Enhancement Supplement

Saturday, August 12

Corps member recounts how he was almost killed in Rivers for being ‘less Biafran’


Listen to Godwin Donatus recount his experience on how he accepted he was Biafran to escape lynching.
HOW I ACCEPTED I AM A BIAFRAN
Viewing the beautiful sight of the Garden City Port Harcourt i decided to visit the popular mile one market to get some stuffs.
I was trying to make purchase when i heard a guy shouting the price of what he was selling in Biafra currency, i asked him ” you are using biafra currency in a Nigerian
State” playfully, that was the only thing i said, he dropped the cloths move towards me and Asked me who i was, where i came from, who is my president, which State is Nigerian State, as all these questions dropped at once.
He shouted am a Biafran, my people the next thing i saw i was rounded up in the market, when i look at their faces i know am in Trouble, some of them felt like hitting me, Thank God for my stature and the little Igbo i know, even the guy i wanted to buy something from denied me, i had to speak a little Igbo and declare i was a Biafran.
Now am trying to process the information in my head, what would have happened if i didn’t admit
As a Corper
Nigeria is Ours
Nigeria we serve.
I pray for this Country Called Nigeria, History should not repeat itself in a Violent manner.

No comments :

Trending News

Nigeria News
Virility Ex Male Enhancement
Other News That You May Like